Our team at OnlineSportsBlog.com will keep you up-to-date with all the latest transfer gossip and updates throughout the whole Summer transfer window. So make sure you stay with us to follow all the latest developments.
Can’t keep up with all the rumours? Don’t you worry! We’ve got you covered!
De Rossi set to retire
Roma icon Daniele De Rossi has decided to retire from football, according to Sky in Italy.
The 35-year-old played his last game for the Serie A club in June but claimed he wanted to carry on playing, with Fiorentina, AC Milan and Boca Juniors manifesting their interest in signing him on a free transfer over the past month.
However, after a period of reflection while on holiday, Sky in Italy say De Rossi has decided to hang up his boots and kick off his career in management, following in the footsteps of his father Alberto who is coaching the Roma youth team.
Odubeko to leave Man Utd
Manchester United look set to lose promising 16-year-old striker Mipo Odubeko.
The Republic of Ireland U17 international has rejected the offer of a new contract at Old Trafford, Sky Sports News understands.
Burnley and Newcastle are understood to be among several clubs keen to take him on, along with Dutch clubs Feyenoord and Utrecht, and Genoa in Italy.
Lukaku exit would be a huge loss
Romelu Lukaku leaving Manchester United this summer would be a huge loss for the club, according to Kleberson, but the former Red Devils midfielder “understands” why he is considering a move.
The 26-year-old admitted earlier in the year that he would like “to play in Serie A sooner or later”, which has led to a reported approach from Inter during the current transfer window.
It has been widely reported that former Chelsea boss Antonio Conte wishes to link up with the Belgium international at San Siro, after succeeding Luciano Spalletti in the hot seat last month.
Fulham ace Harvey Elliott is expected to sign for Liverpool soon
Sky Sports report that the 16-year-old will initially join on youth terms but will train with the first team.
He will then be handed a full professional deal upon his 17th birthday on April 4.
The attacking-midfielder, tipped to be a future England star, rejected a new contract at Fulham recently and will be due compensation.
Nottingham Forest sign winger Albert Adomah on a two-year deal
Adomah, 31, was released by Aston Villa at the end of last season following their promotion to the Premier League.
“Nottingham Forest are delighted to announce the signing of winger Albert Adomah,” Forest announced on their official website.
“The 31-year-old has signed a two-year contract with the club and joins Sabri Lamouchi’s squad ahead of the pre-season trip to Greece later this week.”
🎥 Albert's first interview#NFFC fans can now watch Albert Adomah's first interview free of charge on iFollow Forest.
— Nottingham Forest FC (@NFFC) July 10, 2019
Steve Bruce insists he hasn’t been approached by Newcastle
Speaking from Sheffield Wednesday’s training base in Portugal, Bruce said: “God only knows what happened on Tuesday afternoon.
“There seemed to be an upsurge (in the betting) from somewhere. John Terry was favourite (for the job) yesterday. It was Mikel Arteta the day before so who knows.”
Asked if an approach had come, Bruce added: “As far as I am concerned, I am here, I am going home tomorrow and looking forward to walking the dog!”
West Ham will NOT be signing Celta Vigo striker Maxi Gomez
The Hammers offered Celta Vigo the £45m release clause but could not agree a payment structure, according to Sky Sports.
Gomez is now reported to be close to a move to Valencia, who are claimed to have offered cash and players as part of the deal.
Heaton & Trezeguet to Villa?
Aston Villa have put in offers for Burnley goalkeeper Tom Heaton and Egyptian winger Trezeguet, report The Mirror.
Villa have been eyeing Jack Butland but are said to have moved on to Heaton after Stoke refused to drop their £25million price tag.