OSB – Transfer news and gossip – 12th June

0
369
transfers

Our team at OnlineSportsBlog.com will keep you up-to-date with all the latest transfer gossip and updates throughout the whole Summer transfer window. So make sure you stay with us to follow all the latest developments.

Can’t keep up with all the rumours? Don’t you worry! We’ve got you covered!

12/06/19

 

Ola Aina to Torino on a permanent deal

Chelsea have confirmed that the Nigerian full-back Ola Aina has moved to Torino on a permanent basis after the Granata exercised a clause in his contract to sign the player permanently.

The deal is said to be worth around £8.7 million (€10 million).


United undecided between Wan-Bissaka and Aarons

The Red Devils are looking for a new right-back ahead of next season with Crystal Palace Aaron Wan-Bissaka defender on top of their list. Palace want around £60 million for the English, more than what United are willing to pay.

As an alternative, the Red Devils are eyeing Norwich defend Max Aarons who was named EFL Young Player of the Season and included in the PFA Championship team of the year as his side won the 2018/19 Championship title.


PSG expected to seal de Ligt signing

The young Dutch defender’s agent Mino Raiola is reportedly in Paris to finalise the deal for de Ligt to Paris Saint-Germain.

Among those interested in the 19-year-old Ajax captain are Barcelona, Manchester City, Bayern Munich, and Juventus, especially after an impressive season with the Dutch champions. But it seems that PSG have now taken the lead in the race to sign him.


Tottenham not ready to give up on Lo Celso

The Spurs have put Argentinian midfielder Giovani Lo Celso on top of their summer transfers spending list and will make a second bid for the player after their first one was rejected by Spanish side Real Betis.

Spurs reportedly offered around £53 million ($67m) in their first bid to land the 23-year-old midfielder, who scored 16 goals in all competitions while on loan from Paris Saint-Germain.


Napoli ready €50m Lozano bid

Napoli are preparing a €50 million offer for PSV star Hirving Lozano.

The Mexico international has been heavily linked with the likes of Barcelona and Manchester United over the last year thanks to his impressive performances for club and country.

But La Gazzetta Dello Sport claims Napoli are hoping to pounce on the 23-year-old this summer by paying PSV €40m up front with the rest in bonuses, while a five-year contract is waiting on Lozano’s signature.


Sane not talking about Bayern move

German international and Manchester City winger Leroy Sane had no interest in talking about rumours of a move to Bayern Munich after Germany’s thumping 8-0 win against Estonia on Tuesday.

He has been consistently linked with a move to the German champions ahead of next season.

“I’m going on holiday now,” he said.

“Everything else will be seen. That’s it with the questions about Bayern Munich.”


De Gea could be offered new contract by Manchester United

The Red Devils are considering to offer the Spanish goalkeeper a new contract at Old Trafford amid rumours of him moving away from the Premier League club.
The club have made it clear they won’t be selling their star man this summer despite the risk of losing him on a free next summer.

After revealing that they are not willing to meet De Gea’s wage demands during the last year and a half, it seems the club will now be offering new terms in the hopes of ending the stalemate.


Milan target move for Liverpool’s Lovren

A.C. Milan are looking to land Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren.

The centre-back is one of several targets for the Serie A side, according to Gianluca di Marzio​.


Buffon touted for Porto switch

Gianluigi Buffon could join FC Porto this summer after failing to earn a new contract at Paris Saint Germain – according to Tuttosport.

The 41-year-old goalkeeper moved to Parc des Prince on a one-year deal from Juventus last summer but wasn’t retained after a mixed 2018-19 campaign.

Buffon could now be drafted in by Porto to replace Iker Casillas, who retired from football after a heart attack scare earlier in the year.


Arsenal interested in Roma’s Pellegrini

According to the Daily Mirror, the Gunners have identified Roma midfielder Lorenzo Pellegrini as one of their midfield targets ahead of the summer transfer window.

The 22-year-old has a £27m ($34m) buy-out clause in his current contract and is also attracting interest from Tottenham, AC Milan and Inter Milan.

Pellegrini contributed two goals and three assists in 25 Serie matches for Roma last season.


Atletico emerge as frontrunners for Joao Felix

Benfica midfielder Joao Felix is being touted for a summer switch to Atletico Madrid, according to the Daily Mirror.

The 19-year-old has a £105 million ($134m) release clause in his existing contract and his agent Jorge Mendes is advising him to ignore interest from Manchester City and Manchester United to complete a move to Wanda Metropolitano.

Mendes feels that Felix would develop quickly working under Diego Simeone at Atletico, who have funds to spare after selling Lucas Hernandez to Bayern Munich for £68 million ($87m).

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here