The Formula 1 British GP 2020 will also be held behind closed doors and Silverstone are asking fans not to travel to the area during both August events.
Judging from the first three races, it seems there already is a comfortable position up front for Mercedes. Also, Red Bull and Ferrari seem nowhere near last year’s positions just behind the British constructors.
British GP 2020 in numbers
- 6 – Lewis Hamilton is the current holder of most wins at the British GP, at six.
- 1926 – the year in which the first British GP was held.
- 74 – the number of times the British GP was held over the years.
- 16 – most British GP wins by a Formula 1 constructor, a record held by Ferrari with sixteen.
- 2h 59m 47s – the time of the longest race in Silverstone history which was the 1956 event won by Juan Manuel Fangio.
British GP 2020 Schedule
British GP Practice
- 1st Practice Session: Friday 31st July – 12:00 – 13:30 CET
- 2nd Practice Session: Friday 31st July – 16:00 – 17:30 CET
- 3rd Practice Session: Saturday 1st August – 12:00 – 13:00 CET
British GP Qualifying
- Qualifying: Saturday 1st August – 15:00 – 16:00 CET
British GP Race
- Race: Sunday 2nd August – 15:10 – 17:10 CET
British GP Weather Forecast
Formula 1 Standings
|3||Max Verstappen||NED||RED BULL RACING HONDA||33|
|4||Lando Norris||GBR||MCLAREN RENAULT||26|
|5||Alexander Albon||THA||RED BULL RACING HONDA||22|
|2||RED BULL RACING HONDA||55|
Prediction and Betting Tips
Lewis Hamilton is once again on top of the standings after a great Hungarian GP performance. That is why we are backing him to take his seventh Silverstone win next Sunday. In fact, the British driver is priced at just 1.44 by bookies William Hill.
Further behind are Valtteri Bottas at odds of 3.60 followed by Max Verstappen of Red Bull at 10.00.
Formula 1 Race Calendar
|1||03-05 July||Austrian GP||Red Bull Ring|
|2||10-12 July||Styrian GP||Red Bull Ring|
|3||17-19 July||Hungarian GP||Hungaroring|
|4||31-02 July-August||British GP||Silverstone|
|5||07-09 August||70th Anniversary GP||Silverstone|
|6||14-16 August||Spanish GP||Barcelona|
|7||28-30 August||Belgian GP||Spa|
|8||04-06 September||Italian GP||Monza|
|9||11-13 September||Tuscan GP||Mugello|
|10||25-27 September||Russian GP||Sochi Autodrom|